Have you been concerned about "liturgical abuse" in the Novus Ordo "Mass"? Are you attempting to apply Catholic standards to the Novus Ordo religion and practice? Are you trying to fight from within on the Pastoral Council or the Liturgy Committee? Have you played "Where's the tabernacle?" in a Novus Ordo parish? Can we just "offer it up" when attending a Novus Ordo "Mass"?
Have you finally awakened to the reality that the Novus Ordo sect is not the Catholic Church? How do you now, armed with the knowledge of Roman Catholicism, escape the impostor religion?
This episode of Escape from the Novus Ordo continues the examination of the intentional irreverence of the New "Mass" from last episode.
Father Michael Oswalt discusses the Novus Ordo doctrine of change and the primacy of obedience to human respect, along with more stories of his time in the Novus Ordo. Find out the Novus Ordo definitions of the essential terms: "Pastoral" and "Charity."
Join Father Michael Oswalt, pastor of St. Benedict Roman Catholic Church in Laceys Spring, Alabama, and host Jason Guardiano as they discuss the Traditional Latin Mass versus the Modern Mass of a Novus Ordo parish.
Enjoy the entire episode thanks to the courteous and generous sponsorship of Novus Ordo Watch, which exposes the Novus Ordo sect for what it is.
- A Failed Strategy by Bishop Donald Sanborn
- Old Mass vs. New Mass on TraditionalMass.org
- Work of Human Hands: A Theological Critique of the Mass of Paul VI - Book available at sggresources - Episodes on Restoration Radio - Videos on Youtube by Father Anthony Cekada
- Mediator Dei - Encyclical of Pope Pius XII
- What Do All of the Following Words and Phrases Have In Common? - NovusOrdoWatch.org
- The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass by Father Nicholas Gihr on Archive.org
- The Hidden Treasure by St. Leonard of Port Maurice on Archive.org
- Other Restoration Radio Shows: Popes Against the Modern Errors, Root of the Rot, From the Pulpit.
Notes from Previous Episodes:
- Francis is Not the Problem by Bishop Donald Sanborn
- Absolutely Null and Utterly Void: The 1968 Rite of Episcopal Consecration by Father Anthony Cekada
- The Second Vatican Council three-hour super show, with His Excellency, Bishop Donald J. Sanborn, from Season 1 of Restoration Radio. (Essential listening for those who are brand new to understanding the problems of the Novus Ordo sect.)
- The Vatican II Series, an exhaustive 5-part series of sermons given by His Excellency, Bishop Donald J. Sanborn, from Season 2 of Restoration Radio. (Essential listening for those who are brand new to understanding the problems of the Novus Ordo sect.)
- Rejecting the Impostor Church (Letter of Father Michael Oswalt to the Clergy of the Diocese of Rockford, Illinois)
- Interview with Fr. Michael Oswalt with True Restoration for the Four Marks
- Interview #1 and Interview #2 with Father Oswalt on True Restoration Media.
- Have I Rejected the Pope? (an article by Father Anthony Cekada)
Original Air Date: May 6, 2015
Show Run Time: 1 hour 11 minutes
Show Guest(s): Father Michael Oswalt
Show Host(s): Jason Guardiano
Podcast Player - Click the Cloud to Download EpisodeTo gain unlimited access to all Restoration Radio shows, you can become a member by clicking the link below.
Escape from the Novus Ordo℗ is a Production of the Restoration Radio Network. Copyright 2015. All Rights are Reserved.