Francis Watch continues with regular guests, Bishop Donald Sanborn and Father Anthony Cekada. We begin with more stories on Francis managing his image. The calculated humility of carry-on luggage and Francis' witness as a devotee of Saint Pius X.
Bishop Donald Sanborn and Father Anthony Cekada discuss:
- The Upcoming October Synod: The Pro-Change Faction at Work and Push Back from Conservatives
- Divorced "Not Excommunicated!" Sending a Message over a Non-Issue
- Blessing for Author of a Gay Children's Book
- Catholics who Judge Offer "Counter Witness" to Jesus
- "Narrative" Theology to Justify Divorce/Remarriage, Contraception/Homosexuality
- "Diversity" in the "Theology of Marriage"
- Francis as Classic Modernist: Loaves and Fishes
Bishop Sanborn and Father Cekada also give their commentary on the ongoing news between the SSPX and the Novus Ordo sect: Francis granting SSPX Priests “Faculties to Absolve” in the Year of Mercy and Schneider advocating the SSPX reconciliation should be based on "Ecumenical Openness."
Original Air Date: September 8, 2015
Show Run Time: 1 hour 48 minutes
Show Guest(s): Bishop Donald Sanborn, Father Anthony Cekada
Show Host(s): Jason Guardiano (guest hosting)
Individual Season 4 Show Price: Not available. Members Only.
Francis Watch℗ is a Production of the Restoration Radio Network. Copyright 2015. All Rights are Reserved.