After a bit of absence due to a sickness, His Excellency Bishop Donald Sanborn returns to the airwaves to discuss the next encyclical in this series, His Holiness Pope Pius IX's Quanta Cura and the accompanying Syllabus of Errors. Bishop Sanborn begins by discussing the reign of the Pope in broad strokes and then sets the encyclical within a historical context. He also goes on to discuss its infallibility before digging into the text.
Join host Stephen Heiner as he walks through this important Catholic document with the Bishop and goes over a number of condemned propositions...propositions accepted by both the world and the Novus Ordo Sect.
Topics covered include:
- So-called "Liberty of Conscience" and VII's Dignitatis Humanae
- The need and the right for the Church to have property and temporal power
- Evolution of dogma
- The Absolute State
- The necessity for the Roman Pontiff to reconcile himself to "progress" among other things.
Enjoy His Excellency's timely and relevant commentary on timeless Magisterial writing.
- For a link to Pope Pius IX's Quanta Cura, click here. For the Syllabus of Errors, click here.
- If you wish to purchase the book to follow along with the program, it may be purchased here.
Digital Pack access and above offers ongoing access to all seasons of Popes Against the Modern Errors. Select a Subscription.
To gain unlimited access to all Restoration Radio shows, you can become an Annual member by clicking the link below.
Transcript available now for Annual Members and a la carte purchase.
Become an Annual Member to Access
or purchase a la carte.
or login via the right column if you are already an Annual Member.
Popes Against the Modern Errors℗ is a production of the Restoration Radio Network. Copyright 2015. All Rights are Reserved.