Father Philip Eldracher discusses the organization of the Catholic Church and the threefold office Christ conferred on the Apostles.
A Complete Catechism of the Catholic Religion by Father Joseph Deharbe, S.J. was originally written in German, was very popular in the 19th century, and was translated into English. Bishop Donald Sanborn finds the Deharbe Catechism to be the most complete to convert and instruct people in the Catholic Faith.
Part I On Faith (continued)
Chapter II. Chief Truths of Faith (continued)
The Ninth Article.
'The Holy Catholic Church; the Communion of Saints'
1. On the Church and the Form of her Government.
6. What, then, is the Church even at the present time?
7. Was the Church thus organized by the Apostles?
8. How did Jesus Christ thus organize His Church?
9. What do you call the threefold office which, together with His power, Christ conferred upon the Apostles?
10. In what does the threefold office consist?
The text is available in the public domain for free online as a PDF. Used copies and reprint versions can still be found and purchased.
Original Air Date: March 18, 2017
Show Run Time: 34 minutes
Show Guest(s): Father Philip Eldracher
Show Host(s): Jason Guardiano
Individual Season 6 Show Price: Not available.
Podcast Player (5 Minute Free Preview)To gain unlimited access to all Restoration Radio shows, you can subscribe by clicking the link below.
This is Catholicism℗ is a Production of Member Supported Restoration Radio. Copyright 2017. All Rights are Reserved.