We are currently looking for a social media manager to join the True Restoration team on a part-time basis! This is a paid position and an exciting opportunity for those who are passionate about true Catholicism, growing online audiences, interacting with people via online platforms and working with an enthusiastic team.
- Computer (desktop or laptop)
- Reasonably fast internet
- Exceptional English skills
- Basic computer skills
- Vibrant personality
Desired (not required):
- Experience with Twitter and Facebook
- Experience with Buffer, Socialpilot or a similar tool/s
- Basic video editing skills
- Experience working with an online team
This can change depending on how fast one works in addition to other factors, but we estimate this role will take the average person 15-30 minutes per day. The successful applicant will generally be expected to keep him/herself updated on team communication channels and social media accounts on a daily basis (Sundays excepted).
Training and ongoing support will be provided.
Please send your application to Matthew Arthur at social[at]truerestoration.org
In addition to attaching your resumé, please mention in your email:
- Why you want to take on this role.
- Relevant experience.
- Anything else you believe will assist you in your application.
Please title the email subject as: *Full Name* [Social Media]. E.g.: Jane Smith [Social Media]
We look forward to hearing from you!