Father Philip Eldracher and host, Matthew Arthur, discuss the Infallibility of the Catholic Church.
A Complete Catechism of the Catholic Religion by Father Joseph Deharbe, S.J. was originally written in German, was very popular in the 19th century, and was translated into English. Bishop Donald Sanborn finds the Deharbe Catechism to be the most complete to convert and instruct people in the Catholic Faith.
Father Eldracher is currently pastor of Mary Help of Christians chapel and provides the Traditional (Tridentine) Latin Mass to faithful Catholics throughout Australia.
Part I On Faith (continued)
Chapter II. Chief Truths of Faith (continued)
The Ninth Article.
'The Holy Catholic Church; the Communion of Saints'
3. On the End of the Church, and on her Qualities resulting from this End.
45. By whom is the Divine doctrine always preserved pure and uncorrupted in the Church?
46. Who composes this Infallible Teaching Body?
47. Why is the Teaching Church called infallible?
48. Who assures us that the Church cannot err?
49. What does St. Paul call the Church on account of her Infallibility?
The text is available in the public domain for free online as a PDF. Used copies and reprint versions can still be found and purchased.
Original Air Date: March 13, 2018
Show Run Time: 11 minutes
Show Guest(s): Father Philip Eldracher
Show Host(s): Matthew Arthur
Individual Season 7 Show Price: Not available.
Podcast Player (2 Minute Free Preview)To gain unlimited access to all Restoration Radio shows, you can become an Annual member by clicking the link below.
Already a member? Sign in on the right column.
This is Catholicism℗ is a Production of Member Supported Restoration Radio. Copyright 2018. All Rights are Reserved.